Monday, February 16, 2009

Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake

Posted by Jamie at 7:17 PM



Yummmmmm...

Not sure if you can get the full effect of how delicious this cheesecake is....I need a better camera!

This has got to be one of the best things I have EVER made! I got the recipe from here. I made it for one of my girlfriends at works' Birthday a few weeks ago... it was a hit. Probably not one of the healthiest items out there(2 lbs of cream cheese are needed) but who pays attention to calories anyways!
Definitely will make it again, one day.

2 comments on "Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake"

Kelly on Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 3:59:00 PM PST said...

that looks so good!!! I would love a piece of that right now :) Miss you & love you!

Anonymous said...

it's true...the best sweet thing i have ever tasted!!! :)

 

Pink Sweets Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez