Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cookie dough and cupcakes?

Posted by Jamie at 7:13 AM
Cornell says these are now his favorite dessert.

Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes....

Fairly simple...I just took my favorite chocolate cake recipe(my dad's chocolate vinegar cake), filled the cupcakes half-way up with the cake mix, plopped a ball of frozen cookie dough in the center and baked in the oven as normal. I then found a recipe online for egg-less cookie dough frosting. Very yummy....Only thing to be careful is not to overbake them cause the cookie dough isn't very moist then. I learned from experience.

3 comments on "Cookie dough and cupcakes?"

Shak Family on Friday, February 27, 2009 at 5:53:00 AM PST said...

Let me know if you ever need someone to help to "taste test" any of these sweets. They all look so yummy!

Mom on Friday, February 27, 2009 at 6:47:00 AM PST said...

Yum! These look like something Dad would like too!

How To Eat A Cupcake on Friday, April 3, 2009 at 12:15:00 PM PDT said...

Oh wow they look perfect!

 

Pink Sweets Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez