Monday, March 9, 2009

Peanut Butter Cup cookies in SC :)

Posted by Jamie at 6:14 PM
I think my favorite area of our new house is the kitchen...so I of course couldn't wait to bake something! I have been dying to make s'more bars but when I consulted my hubby, he said, "No thanks, I won't eat those." So I stuck to something simple, cookies.

Got these at the grocery store today, I've never seen them so I figured it would be yummy to have a reeses cup cookie. I wasn't in the mood to research a recipe so I just used the one on the back of the bag.
They turned out, hmmm, just fine. Nothing great, but not bad either. I couldn't taste the full effect of the peanut butter cup, more just like a chocolate chip cookie.

Next baking session will be the s'more bars! I am hoping to have memories of campfires on Burntside Lake with these bars! haha..

1 comments on "Peanut Butter Cup cookies in SC :)"

Mom on Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 8:52:00 AM PDT said...

Yum! I hope you're still into baking when we come down there -- your kitchen looks cute! I can just barely see the living room behind you -- More pictures please!

 

Pink Sweets Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez